Skip to content
All-natural materials are used in this hand-crafted jewelry, slight variations can be expected. Handmade by Houston, Texas high school students.
- 32 carat freeform Boulder Opal from the Koroit Yowah Mine in Australia
- This Boulder Opal is naturally created in cracks and crevices 20 million years ago
- Opal colors and fire are iridescent in the light and tend to be gem quality within boulder opals. The opal is set within it's natural ironstone.
- This ring is a handmade, handcarved setting with scroll work on both sides, back of the ring, and shank
- 7 microns of 22 k gold matte finish are layered over nickle with a sterling silver base to extend a solid gold finish and prevent other metals from tarnishing the gold
- Every aspect of this ring is handcrafted by students and slight differences and variances exsist
- This ring is adjustable from size 4 - 9 giving you maximum flexibilty and versitilty