- Bright Pinfire Pattern Freeform Boulder Opal Necklace
- Handmade sterling silver setting surrounded by one row of brilliant white pave Zircon Gemstones
- Adjustable 15-1/2" - 21" sterling silver oval rolo chain measuring 2.6 mm by 1.8 mm
- The pave pendant is 1/2" wide by 1-1/2" long and attached to the necklace
- The natural Australian boulder opal is 26 mm long and 6 mm wide with extraordinary color play
- The spectacular and untreated emerald green and cobalt blue opal is 6 carats in weight
All opals sold by Hope Thrives For Houston, Inc. are 100% natural, untreated, and guaranteed authentic. Opal colors and play of fire can appear differently based upon how monitors are color adjusted, the type of device, lighting, and surrounding colors. In addition, no two natural opals are alike so variations in color naturally occur. All jewelry will be described in great detail. Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. if you have any additional questions. Thank you so much as 100% of all proceeds are donated to Houston based charities.