Skip to content
All-natural materials are used in this hand-crafted jewelry, slight variations can be expected. Handmade by Houston, Texas high school students.
- Light beige natural Fossil Coral gemstone from Indonesia set in a handcrafted ring.
- Corals are marine animals and it is their skeletons that are fossilized and preserved, often leaving flower-like patterns in the stone.
- Fossil coral should not be mistaken for endangered or protected reef coral
- This ring is a handmade, handcarved setting with scroll work on both sides, back of the ring, and shank
- The coral is 18 mm wide by 28 mm long which is approximately 10 carats.
- 7 microns of 22 k gold matte finish are layered over nickle with a sterling silver base to extend a solid gold finish and prevent other metals from tarnishing the gold
- Every aspect of this ring is handcrafted by students and slight differences and variances exist
- This ring is adjustable from size 4 - 9 giving you maximum flexibility and versatility.