- Bright Pinfire Pattern Teardrop Boulder Opal Pendant with Necklace
- Handmade sterling silver setting surrounded by one row of brilliant white pave Zircon Gemstones
- 15-1/2" - 21" adjustable sterling silver oval rolo chain measuring 2.6 mm by 1.8 mm
- The pave pendant is 7/10" long set in a detachable sterling silver handmade setting
- The natural teardrop shaped Australian boulder opal is 16 mm long and 7 mm wide at it's widest point and hangs vertically
- The spectacular and untreated emerald green and cobalt blue opal is approximately 3 carats in weight
All opals sold by Hope Thrives For Houston, Inc. are 100% natural, untreated, and guaranteed authentic. Opal colors and play of fire can appear differently based upon how monitors are color adjusted, the type of device, lighting, and surrounding colors. In addition, no two natural opals are alike so variations in color naturally occur. All jewelry will be described in great detail. Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. if you have any additional questions. Thank you so much as 100% of all proceeds are donated to Houston based charities.