Skip to content
All-natural materials are used in this hand-crafted jewelry, slight variations can be expected. Handmade by Houston, Texas high school students.
- 27 carat freeform Boulder Opal from the Koroit Yowah Mine in Austraila set in a beautiful handcrafted ring
- The stone is 17 mm wide by 31 mm long oval, teardrop shaped
- This Boulder Opal is naturally created in cracks and crevices 20 million years ago
- Bright blue, glacier blue, purple, green opal colors and fire are iridescent in the light and tend to be gem quality within boulder opals. The opal is set within it's natural ironstone.
- This ring is a handmade, handcarved setting with scroll work on both sides, back of the ring, and shank
- 7 microns of 22 k gold matte finish are layered over nickle with a sterling silver base to extend a solid gold finish and prevent other metals from tarnishing the gold
- Every aspect of this ring is handcrafted by students and slight differences and variances exsist
- This ring is adjustable from size 4 - 9 giving you maximum flexibilty and versitilty