Skip to content
All-natural materials are used in this hand-crafted jewelry, slight variations can be expected. Handmade by Houston, Texas high school students.
- 27 carat freeform Boulder Opal from the Koroit Yowah Mine in Australia set in a beautiful handcrafted ring
- The stone is oval in shape, approximately 10 carats and measures 17 mm wide by 37 mm long.
- This Boulder Opal is naturally created in cracks and crevices 20 million years ago.
- Bright purple opal rivers traverse through the gorgeous brown ironstone home.
- Colors become irrodescent in the light and tend to be gem quality within boulder opals.
- This ring is a handmade, handcarved setting with scroll work on both sides, back of the ring, and shank
- 7 microns of 22 k gold matte finish are layered over nickle with a sterling silver base to extend a solid gold finish and prevent other metals from tarnishing the gold.
- Every aspect of this ring is handcrafted by students and slight differences and variances exsist
- This ring is adjustable from size 4 - 9 giving you maximum flexibilty and versitilty